Praying With Purpose



Good morning! 


I see sunshine ☀️!! This makes my heart so happy! 


I pray that you're having an amazing Saturday morning! I pray you have heat and light and plenty of food. 


I love how God shows up when you need Him the most. I have a very specific prayer that I took to my Heavenly Father Thursday. This morning I woke and my sweet Father sent me to the daily Bible verse in my Bible app and this is the scripture. 


"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Psalms‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭(NKJV‬‬)


If you only knew the situation you would know the magnitude of this..... it is amazing! 


Then He directed me to Matthew 6:34.


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:34‬ ‭(NKJV‬‬)


I was just sharing in my Study of the Bible group, (@TheFaithZone) Thursday evening, that I take my prayer request(s) to my Heavenly Father the first time and ask (petition) Him and then every time thereafter I take it to Him with praise and thanksgiving, claiming that it has come to pass. 


Is this how you pray? 


Remember, prayer is a privilege. We are granted access to God Most High. He isn't an afterthought, and prayer must be more than just a habit. We want to be continually in an attitude of prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17-18) and approach God's throne of grace with confidence (Hebrews 4:16). But we also want to be sure that we are paying attention to the One seated on the throne and not just saying words for the sake of saying words. 


""And when you pray, do not use meaningless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they think they will be heard because of their many words." Matthew‬ ‭6:7‬ ‭(AMP)


This morning, I want to encourage you that no matter what your needs are, your Heavenly Father already knows your needs before you ever petition Him. You only have to ask once - then give Him praise for the answer is already on the way. 🙏🏻♥️


Please know that I'm praying for you. My prayer is that whom ever is reading this, that you are blessed, healthy and warm. I pray all of your needs are being met with abundance. 


Don't forget to be a blessing and Have a blessed day!

Faithfully, 

Candye~

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts