Finding Peace In Grief



 I love how my Heavenly Father knew I needed to see #Hope this morning.❣️

My heart is so heavy this morning. Our family has lost two loved ones this week. I just learned of the passing of a cousin yesterday and then for days I have not been able to stop crying for my dear cousin and his 3 precious children that lost their amazing wife and mother. 

So, as I sat and watched this storm roll in this morning, the dark clouds and the pouring rain, God allowed me to see this majestic, beautiful rainbow; not after the storm, but right in the midst of it. His reminder that even in our darkest storms, He is our protector, our healer, our provider, our shelter during the storm and most importantly He is our Savior that provides #grace, #mercy, and #peace that surpasses all understanding.  

We may never understand why things happen like they do, but we can take solace in the never ending love of our Heavenly Father. 

Life is unexpected, and death or sorrow can come at any time. There’s no way for us to prepare for these terrible events, but where this is loss, I’m reminded that there is another life with God in heaven. One day I’ll hold my sweet Bridgette and see all of our loved ones again. 

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)

In the darkness, it’s hard to remember that God will never abandon us during our times of grief and that He will always provide us with love and hope. It’s true - sometimes, Heaven just needs Super Hero’s. 😢✝️

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing." (2 Timothy 4:7-8)

My #Hope remains in my Heavenly Father. 

Please keep our family in your prayers. There are 3 broken-hearted children and a grieving husband that could sure use extra prayers right now. 



https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=gqHOv1uppkg&feature=share


https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=T4rzcxfuBC4&feature=share

Comments

Popular Posts