Finding Peace

There’s something magical about mornings. I seem to find so much peace when I start my mornings alone with God, just being silent and let Him do the talking. That's exactly how my morning started. Adorned with God's beauty, grace, and mercy. 

I opened my eyes to the most beautiful morning. You may be asking yourself, “what was so special about her morning?” 

Well, let me tell you. It wasn’t because of anything special, but because I had the honor of God waking me early this morning for another day. Another blessing. Another opportunity. (Matthew 19:26)

 “But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” (Matthew‬ ‭19:26‬ ‭NKJV)‬‬

I spent quite a while just sitting in the stillness, in his presence, on my patio this morning just enjoying the quiet. As He blessed me with an amazing view, I couldn’t help but think about all those struggling, lost, and fighting for their lives while I was privileged enough to just sit in peace. 

I honestly believe if you would slow down long enough to truly gauge your blessings, you’d find they certainly outweigh your struggles and trials. 


Today, I ask you to stop and take a moment to 1) enjoy the stillness in his presence, and 2) pray for our country, this illness that’s plaguing our world, and all of those who are just simply lost. Maybe get out your prayer journal and just spent quality time with the Lord petitioning Him for the people or needs you’ve inked on the pages. If you do not have a prayer journal, maybe today is a really great day to start one. Remember, when it’s hardest to pray is when we need to pray the most. 🙏🏻 Most importantly, don’t forget to “𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕞” for your many blessings. 💕


For anyone reading this, here is my prayer for you today. 


Heavenly Father, I pray for the person reading this that they may find peace and have complete healing in their mind, body, and soul. I pray for complete restoration in all areas of their lives. I pray that their circumstances would be changed and that they would have increase and multiplication in their faith, finances, health and families. I pray the fear inside of him/her will flee in Jesus Name. I pray for a breakthrough and declare that you will show up miraculously in every situation they are facing. I pray miracles are birth through the trials they are going through. I pray for revival and a renewed and fresh anointing to fall on them that will bring increase like they have never imagined. I pray that the deadness in him/her would come ALIVE in Your Name. Lord, go before him/her and protect the path you have them on and let them reap blessings abundantly, knowing that it could have only come from you. For these things, I give you thanksgiving in advance, declaring, trusting and knowing, you have already begun your works in, on, and through them. Amen.

“Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my potion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him; To the soul who weeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” (Lamentations 3:22-26 NKJV)

Remember, God did not give you a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7) Today, you need to take back authority over your life and remember your a child of the most High King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You are worthy. You are Enough. You are Blessed! 

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡!

Have an amazing day! 

Love, 

Candye ♥️

Comments

Popular Posts