Seek Him Early In The Morning

 


There is nothing more amazing than to start your day by seeking God and inviting the Holy Spirit to walk with you throughout the day! 

“O GOD, You are my God; Early will I seek You” (Psalm 63:1a, NKJV).  In this scripture, the psalmist David proclaims, “Early will I seek You,” and we can apply his declaration to our own lives on several different levels. 

If you have things weighing on your mind as you wake up in the morning, it’s good to go ahead and roll those over to the Lord.  Commit your concerns to God, and trust Him to work them out.  Ask God for wisdom to guide you in the decisions you’ll make.  Indeed, there’s no better way to start your day than seeking the Lord! 

Have I mentioned how much I love my mornings? 

#WakePraySlay #HolySpirit

Comments

Popular Posts